University of Bristol Access Postgrad Fee Waivers Scholarship 2024-2025
The University of Bristol Access Postgrad Fee Waivers Scholarship is welcoming applications from interested applicants to its university on scholarships for qualified applicants. The intention of the award is to provide students who would not normally be able to access postgraduate study with financial support to pursue their academic interests. Ten awards will provide eligible students with a fee waiver of up to £5,000 towards the cost of 2024-25 tuition fees. These awards have been generously funded through donations by alumni and friends to the University.
The university currently offers over 200 undergraduate courses and is the largest employer in the city of Bristol. The university is one of 24 members of the Russell Group – an association of research-oriented British universities. As part of the Erasmus Program, the university sends and receives hundreds of students each academic year. In this article, we will be looking at the University of Bristol scholarships for international students.
Eligibility Requirement of University of Bristol Access Postgrad Fee Waivers Scholarship
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have applied to study a full-time 2024-25 Postgraduate Taught program at the University of Bristol (MA, MSc, or MRes only)
- Be from a widening participation background.
- Be a UK national or have refugee/asylum seeker status.
- Have a first-class honors undergraduate degree.
In addition, you must:
- be a final-year undergraduate student at the University of Bristol
- have one of the following categories of ethnicity:
- Black African
- Black Caribbean
- Black Other
- Mixed – White and Black Caribbean
- Mixed – White and Black African
- another mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean, or Black Other)
- be a UK (Home) fee-paying student.
- undertake a one-year, full-time postgraduate taught program at the University of Bristol in 2024-2025
Admissions Requirements for the University of Bristol Access Postgrad Fee Waivers Scholarship
Entry requirements vary depending on the course you’re applying to. For each course, you will be asked to meet the English language requirement. The level of English required for each course also varies. You can check all of the specific requirements including the English-level requirements on the university website.
To qualify for a postgraduate course, the applicant needs to possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree, and also needs to meet the English language requirements. There are also additional requirements that may arise depending on the course that one is applying to.
Application closes in October 2024
For more information, kindly visit the official site of the university here.