Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships 2024-2025
Have you been thinking big in making life meaningful through education but lacks the financial means in making your dream a reality? there is no course to worry anymore since the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships has open its scholarship doors to help students achieve their aim by providing financial grant for their higher education. This article has been written to provide information and answer applicants questions pertaining to the application process, edibility requirement and application deadline among others.
The Think Big Scholarships provide the opportunity for prospective international students to apply for funding towards the cost of tuition fees. These scholarships are available for all qualifying undergraduate courses and will be awarded for all years of undergraduate study taking place at the University of Bristol. Prospective international students can apply for funding towards the cost of tuition fees and living costs. Scholarship awards for undergraduate international students are valued at £6,500 and £13,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees. Applicants may also be eligible to receive a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study.
Eligibility Requirement for Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships
You can apply if you:
- are classified as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes.
- are applying to any of the undergraduate courses available at the University of Bristol, apart from dentistry, medicine, and veterinary science.
- are starting your undergraduate program in November 2024
- have not received other funding which would be the equivalent of more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
How to Apply for Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships
Apply using the international scholarships online application form. You can find more details about this form in our guidance on how to apply for international scholarships.
- To apply for this scholarship, use the International Scholarships online application form available at the link below.
- Complete the application form in one session as there is no option of saving the form before admission. Make sure all the information you enter, including your personal details, is correct.
- Once you click the submit button, you will not be able to make any changes or corrections.
- You will then receive an email to confirm that your application has been received.
- The application form has 3 mandatory questions with a maximum word count of 200. Ensure that you read the instructions for these questions very carefully.
Closing date for application is in November 2024
We hope this article has been educative on Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships. For more details, click here to be directed to the official website.