UCL Denys Holland Scholarship 2024-2025
The UCL Denys Holland Scholarship is here to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL and demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union. The scholarship covers the bachelor’s degree Programme in any subject offered at the University of London, UK. This article explains into detail the application process and requirement as well as the benefits and the eligibility of the applicant.
University College London, officially known as UCL since 2005, is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a member institution of the federal University of London. Established in 1826, as London University by founders inspired by the radical ideas of Jeremy Bentham, UCL was the first university institution to be established in London, and the first in England to be entirely secular and to admit students regardless of their religion.
Benefits of UCL Denys Holland Scholarship
The scholarship is worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need, subject to applicants demonstrating their intention to play a full part in extracurricular activities of UCL and the Students Union.
Requirements for UCL Denys Holland Scholarship
- hold a valid UCL Student Number
- hold a valid UCAS Application Number (not UCAS Registration number)
- hold an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2024, in any department.
- be in financial need.
- be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
How to Apply for UCL Denys Holland Scholarship
- Completed applications and supporting documentations should be submitted by emailing Student Funding Office (email@example.com)
The application form and guidance notes can be downloaded below:
- Applicants must provide UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number for applications to be considered valid.
For more details, visit UCL website.