Imperial College London The William (Bill) Anglesea Scholarship 2024-2025
Imperial College London The William (Bill) Anglesea Scholarship is inviting applications from needy but bright students who do not have the financial capability to continue their education. The Imperial MBA attracts ambitious individuals with a particular interest in innovation and the power of technology. We seek high-caliber professionals with a track record of success. This article details the requirements and eligibility criteria as well as the application processes an applicant needs to have in applying for the scholarship.
Application Requirement for Imperial College London The William (Bill) Anglesea Scholarship
- You will need to submit electronic copies of your full degree transcripts and certificates (with English translations if necessary) for any degrees you have completed, or relevant professional qualifications.
- You must include a full and up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) – we do not require that you use a particular format, but a CV template is available here for your convenience.
- You will also need to demonstrate you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in your chosen role. If planning to set up your own business, you will need to outline what expertise or product your business will deliver and that you have researched the market.
- You will need to provide the contact details of two professional referees. When you submit your form, the online application system will send an automatic reference request directly to their professional email accounts so they can submit their recommendation letter quickly and efficiently online.
- You are expected to have a valid GMAT or GRE score as part of your application for the Imperial MBA. If you have already taken the GMAT or GRE, you should upload a copy of your results and request your score to be released to Imperial College Business School. This will enable us to verify your results online, so you should not send a hard copy unless we request it.
- If English is not your native language, you may be required to take an English language test. You should upload a scanned copy of your English language certificate.
- You may submit your application form before you have obtained English language test results. Please include details if you have a planned test date on the application form and ensure that you contact the Admissions team once your score is available.
To submit an application, you will need to pay an application processing fee of £150.
If you are in receipt of a Chevening Scholarship you are not required to pay the application processing fee. Please notify the Admissions Team prior to submitting your application.
How to Apply for Imperial College London The William (Bill) Anglesea Scholarship
Applications for the Full-Time MBA are made through our online application system, which gives you the flexibility to complete your application in your own time and save your progress. The form includes questions about you, your career, and your educational history to date.
Application closes in November 2024
Click here for detailed information on related Scholarships.