Imperial College London Adrian Taylor Scholarship 2024-2025
Good news! Imperial College London Adrian Taylor Scholarship offers competitive scholarships to deserving students. As one of the pioneers and leading institutions of higher education in Malaysia, Taylor’s has always held steadfast to our commitment to educating a new generation of global leaders, while giving back to society. In addition, we are also strongly embedded with the late Tan Sri Dato’ Dr. Loy Hean Heong’s philosophy of the power of education – that education empowers students towards making our world a richer and happier place.
In this article, we shall be looking at the application requirements and criteria an applicant needs in applying for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Imperial College London Adrian Taylor Scholarship
- Applicable to Malaysian students holding results from recognized institutions in Malaysia OR.
- Applicable to Malaysian students holding results from recognized overseas institutions for selected qualification (e.g.: IGCSE) OR.
- Applicable to International students from TEG schools only
- A letter of Offer (LOO) is required at the point of application.
- Forecast or Actual results
- Achievements in competitions and positions held in clubs/societies/institutions/events will be evaluated based on the level of participation.
Eligibility: Academic Criteria
- SPM: Minimum 45 points
- IGCSE: Minimum 40 points
- UEC: Maximum 10 points in 5 subjects and must include minimum B4 in English or IELTS Band 6.0
- Full Scholarship
- 70% tuition fee waiver
- 50% tuition fee waiver
How to Apply for Imperial College London Adrian Taylor Scholarship
Click on the ‘Enquire Now button below & our Education Counsellor will assist you in your enrollment & scholarship application process.
The following documents are needed to be submitted:
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience.
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date.
- A copy of your English Language certificate
- You will be asked to give the e-mail addresses of the referees, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees.
- The contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee (for example your project supervisor or personal tutor).
- Please do not upload reference letters, as the references must come directly from the referees. References are confidential between the referee and the College.
Application ends in November 2024
For inquiries, click here to be directed to the official site of the university.