The Edinburgh University Global Scholarships 2024-2025
The University of Edinburgh has opened The Edinburgh University Global Scholarships for qualified students to apply in order to have the privilege to study in The University of Edingurgh. The award will offer twenty master’s scholarships for eligible part-time distance learning master’s programmes offered by the University. This article has been written to provide for applicants the scholarship requirements and a step-by-step guidelines in accessing the scholarship.
The scholarship can be taken by International Students for Distance Learning Scholarship in any academic Discipline. Edinburgh Global Distance Learning Scholarships will cover all Tuition Fees of course. This is the Best scholarship because you can study at home and could take a Top master’s degree in the UK. This is an Online Master’s Scholarship in UK For International Students For Master Degree Program. The University of Edinburgh is one of the world’s top universities. Our University attracts students from all over the World. We currently have 3,500 students from more than 170 different countries enrolled in online learning programs at the University of Edinburgh
Eligibility Criteria for The Edinburgh University Global Scholarships
Scholarships will be available for students commencing any online part-time learning Masters programme offered by the University in session 2024-2025.
Applicants must be nationals and residents of the following countries:
- Eligible Countries Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship (496.51 KB PDF)
- Eligible countries for this scholarship are based on the categories ‘Least Developed Countries’, ‘Other low income Countries’ and ‘Lower Middle Income Countries’ as stated by the Organisation for Economic Corporation and Development Assistance Committee. Full list can be found at: DAC-List-of-ODA-Recipients-for-reporting-2024-25-flows.pdf (oecd.org)
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Applicants will be asked to include the following within their personal statement: Within your personal statement please include: (a) the specific elements of this programme that attracted you to the University of Edinburgh; (b) confirm how successful completion of this programme will benefit your career and personal development and (c) how this will enable you to contribute to your community/region or country?
Benefits of The Edinburgh University Global Scholarships.
Already Mentioned above its Online degree so your Tuition Fee will be covered by Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship.
- Its Tuition-Free Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2023.
- You choose when and where you study and there is no fixed schedule.
- Read textbooks, watch lectures and participate in discussions.
- Studying online is not an isolated experience. You will have very regular contact with students from around the world and our academic staff here in Edinburgh.
How to Apply for The Edinburgh University Global Scholarships
You have to complete an Online Application to apply for Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship. In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Click here for online Application Link.
Application closes in November 2024