York University International Student Scholarships 2024-2025
If you are exploring study abroad opportunities in Canada with scholarship, then York University International Student Scholarships is the right place for you! In order to promote education, it offers a number of international student scholarship opportunities. Both undergraduate and graduate students are given various international Scholarships aimed at reducing the financial burden that a student might face while studying at York University. The York University International Student Scholarships can be divided into two separate segments –Undergraduate International Student Funding and Graduate International Student Funding. It has eleven faculties, including the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, Faculty of Science, Lassonde School of Engineering, Schulich School of Business, Osgood Hall Law School, Glendon College, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Health, Faculty of Environmental Studies, Faculty of Graduate Studies, the School of the Arts, Media, Performance and Design.
Eligibility Criteria for York University Scholarship
To be eligible for York University Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- For taking admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 7.80
- Be in good academic standing
- Experience financial difficulty through unforeseen circumstances
- Be beyond their first year of study
- Have international student status (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees)
- Be registered and pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Be enrolled in courses at the time of application
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Institution(s): York University
Study in: Canada
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree programs.
Program Period: 3-4 years depending on the selected program
Admissions Requirements at York University for Students
While undergraduate requirements vary from program to program, all of them require a high school diploma and a transcript of records. Depending on the demand for the course, it may levy a certain grade/point for admission.
The minimum IELTS and TOEFL requirements for undergraduate students are as follows:
- TOEFL iBT – 83
- IELTS – band 6.5
English proficiency requirements vary across programs, so make sure to check your degree page for the exact details. Graduate students, on the other hand, will need to have a Bachelor’s (Hons) degree or equivalent. A minimum grade of B (or equivalent) is also required, though some programs may require a higher one.
How to Apply for York University Scholarship
Please follow the steps to apply this scholarship:
- Take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at York University.
- Complete the online application form for this award.
- Submit the following documents:
English Proficiency Certificate
- Submit your application
Application closes on November 2024
To know more about York University Scholarship, please visit official website