Stanford University Scholarships 2024-2025
Need a scholarship?
Stanford University Scholarships is a fully funded scholarships for international students. The scholarships are offered to master’s and PhD studies. The scholarships moreover cover full tuition fees, traveling allowance, Living allowance and academic expenses for the entire duration of study at the Stanford University.
While the University of Stanford offers scholarships to students of all backgrounds and financial situations, including those who are undocumented or in the United States, on a temporary basis, these scholarships are awarded primarily based on academic merit. Stanford University scholarships are designed to help you cover expenses associated with your studies at Stanford.
The university also offers leadership and service awards that recognize organizations or individuals that have made outstanding contributions to their communities through volunteerism, extracurricular activities, or other accomplishments.
Stanford University Scholarship Summary
Level of Study of applicant: Masters, PhD
Institution: Stanford University
Country of study: USA
Opportunity Focus Areas: Scholarships is available for Graduate (PhD) degree program in arts, engineering, education, humanities, or social sciences to professional degrees in business, law, or medicine.
Program duration: Stanford University Scholarships program is for the first three years of your graduate education, and if your degree program exceeds three years such as an MD or PhD. program, or a Stanford dual or joint degree program then your Stanford home department will fund the remainder of your education to the extent consistent with its standard funding commitment for that program.
The application deadline falls on November 1st, 2024
Stanford University Scholarship Coverage
Stanford University Scholarships provide the recipient with following benefits listed below.
An applicant’s travel stipend intended to cover an economy class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
An applicant’s stipend for living and academic expenses such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses.
A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees.
The Stanford University Scholarship program typically does not cover costs that your home department at Stanford pays for its students such as for subscriptions or lab equipment.
Eligibility Criteria for Stanford University Scholarships
To qualify for Stanford University Scholarships, following is the eligibility criteria:
Stanford University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• Required Languages: English
• Eligible Countries: All world countries
• applicants are eligible to apply if you apply within four years and enroll within five years, after you earn your first bachelor’s degree.
• Applicants must prove mental sharpness, seeks out knowledge and new experiences, full of original ideas, makes sense of ambiguous situations and of dissenting point of view.
• Applicant must complete the entire application process including any standardized test that your graduate degree program requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and if needed, an English proficiency test.
• An applicant must be ambitious, in the best sense of the word, driven to improve self, willing to take risks. Self-aware and persists and bounces back from adversity and must be Personally humble and kind.
• An applicant must be very fluent in English. listening, reading, speaking, and writing in order to study at Stanford. All Stanford graduate degree programs accept the TOEFL, and the MBA Program also accepts the IELTS and PTE.
• To be accepted and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program Each Stanford University Scholarship applicant must be a newly enrolling student in a Stanford graduate program including, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD programs.
How to Apply for Stanford University Scholarships
The following steps must be taken by applicants in successfully applying for the scholarship.
• You must create an account online on the official admissions portal.
• An applicant must complete and submit the online application for admission including all personal and academic information, etc.
• You must submit the following documents:
• An applicant must provide an unofficial or self-reported transcript of your academic performance in college and, if applicable, graduate school for each institution you attended for an academic year or longer. If you are unable to provide an unofficial transcript, you may download the self-reported transcript template. Your transcript must, if applicable, include the degree conferred and the conferral date.
• You will include a resume that frames your intellectual, personal, and professional background and accomplishments.
• Two recommendation letters from counselors and teachers from previous academic institutions.
• An applicant’s Essay (maximum total of 1,750 words)
For more information on Stanford university scholarship please do well to visit the official website on provided below.