York University Scholarships 2024-2025
Is acquiring a quality education from the United States of America your dream? Count yourself blessed then as York university scholarship and financial aid has opened its doors for candidates both domestic and international to apply for the scholarship. New York University recognizes that your education is an investment for both you and your family.
It’s important to apply on time to be considered for as much aid as possible. Also, the amount of aid a student receives their first year is often the amount they will receive in following years. Filing late can affect eligibility in the future.
A university scholarship is a non-repayable financial award usually given to students following a competitive application process. They can also be awarded based on outstanding academic achievements or extra-curricular activities.
List of York University Scholarships
1. Laidlaw Scholarship
An opportunity for students to undertake a unique research project and an innovative and accredited leadership development program.
For undergraduate students in their first year of a three-year degree or in the first or second year of a four-year degree.
2. York Futures Scholarship
- Funds students to access opportunities that give them a head start in the job market.
- For full time students studying for an undergraduate, integrated masters or postgraduate taught degree who meet certain criteria.
- Awards of £250, £1,000, £3,000 and £6,000 are available, depending on the opportunity.
3.Mature Student Scholarship
Eligibility: Supports first year undergraduate students who were 25 or over on the first day of their course, with study related costs.
4. York Opportunity Scholarship
- The scholarships are designed to assist those who have faced significant barriers to their educational goals.
- Each scholarship is worth a total of £3,300 paid in annual instalments of £1,100 for three years.
- These scholarships have been extremely competitive in previous years.
5. Future Voices Scholarship program
- Open to UK undergraduates studying subjects from the School of Arts and Creative Technologies.
- A package of financial and industry support to welcome talented UK undergraduate students from Black, Asian, Gypsy, Traveller, and ethnically diverse backgrounds to our creative community.
- Each scholarship is worth a total of £3,600 paid in annual instalments of £1,200 for three years.
6. Enigma Scholarship
- The scholarships are designed to assist those who have faced significant barriers to their educational goals and offer the opportunity to work on a team project.
- Each scholarship is worth a total of £3,300, paid in annual instalments of £1,100 for three years.
- Enigma scholars will participate in a project, tackling a real-world problem that helps to develop skills and make a difference to society.
How to Access York University Scholarships
Please note that the application form is not available outside of the application window. All applicants are therefore advised to submit their application online by visiting the official website of the university
Applications will open on 21 February and close on Friday 11 March.
we hope to this article has provided you with all the information you need for your application to York University.