Utrecht University Scholarships 2024-2025
The Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University for its international program for students who are willing to study in the prestigious university. The Utrecht University scholarship program is highly selective and only candidates who show the highest achievement and promise are eligible for a scholarship. All information’s provided in here has been well researched on to provide our readers the right information on the steps to applying for the scholarship.
Coverage of Utrecht University Scholarships
Eligible candidates: Highly talented prospective students from non-EU/EEA countries
Scholarship amount: Depends on the program (between around €5.000 and €17.000)
Number of scholarships/years: Approximately two for the Bachelor’s in Economics and Business Economics, approximately five for Liberal Arts and Sciences at University College Utrecht, one for Philosophy, Politics and Economics and one for Global Sustainability Science
Provided by: Utrecht University and alumni of Utrecht University
Eligibility criteria for Utrecht University Scholarships
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for this scholarship. These are:
• The applicant Should not hold a Dutch or EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch study grant and loan system.
• The applicant should not possess a non-Dutch secondary school certificate.
• The applicant should have been admitted to the bachelor’s programme in Economics and Business Economics, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, Global Sustainability Science or to University College Utrecht.
• The applicant should hold a relevant secondary school qualification certificate (for a bachelor’s programme) or equivalent.
• The applicant should be able to comply with the conditions that must be met to obtain a Dutch visa.
Eligible candidates will be selected for a scholarship based on the following criteria:
• An applicant’s academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study.
• An applicant’s academic quality and results of their previous education, as evidenced by grades and test scores etc.
• The applicant’s quality of the application itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
Application procedure for Utrecht University Scholarships
This is a summary of the steps you need to take to submit an application for a bachelor’s program at Utrecht University
• Choose your bachelor’s program and read the entry requirements
• Check the deadlines
• Prepare your documents
• Submit an enrolment application in Studielink
• Upload your documents and pay the application fee in OSIRIS Online Application on https://www.uu.nl
Prospective bachelor’s students in Economics and Business Economics, Global Sustainability Science and Philosophy, Politics and Economics who wish to be considered for the scholarship should apply for admission before June 2024.
Kindly log onto https://www.uu.nl/
For more and detailed information on admissions.