University of Waterloo Scholarships 2024-2025
Do you want to continue your education in Canada. happy news! Scholarships at the University of Waterloo are currently available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
The University of Waterloo is supplying the David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards to the incredibly successful candidates in support of Canadian and worldwide students. This is a full-time application open to college students from round the world who choose to find out about in any Waterloo Faculty undergraduate and graduate degree program. Faculties will nominate eligible students primarily based on the faculty’s award allocation. Students will be chosen based on educational excellence as validated through their software for admission to the graduate program.
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Institution(s): University of Waterloo
Study in: Canada
Courses Offered: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate and Research-based master’s and PhD degree in any subject offered by University of Waterloo.
Program Period: Depends on the selected program.
University of Waterloo Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
The David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
International Master’s Award of Excellence is valued at $2,500 per term for a maximum of 6 terms.
Eligibility Requirements for University of Waterloo Scholarships
To be eligible for University of Waterloo Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Candidates who have the good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
- International students with a valid Canadian study permit who are registered full time and assessed international tuition fees.
- Normally given to students in research-based programs (thesis or major research paper).
- Will normally only be given to students entering the first term of their program (term 1.0).
- Students must demonstrate academic excellence through criteria established by the Faculty.
- Students must meet the academic progress requirements of their program and not have outstanding probationary admission requirements.
How to Apply for University of Waterloo Scholarships
Please follow below steps to avail David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Award scholarship:
- Candidates need to take admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages.
- Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form. All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for International Master’s Award of Excellence scholarship:
- Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission; hence no separate scholarship application is required.
- Departments and/or Faculties will select the students and nominate for the scholarship.
- See the official website for the application deadlines specific to each master’s degree program.
Application closes on November 2024