Turkey Government Scholarships 2024-2025
Turkey Government Scholarships is Here Again!
This article brings to your notice the required information on Turkey Government Scholarships as we have carefully research on their scholarship to provide you all the answers to your questions regarding your next step in further studies.
Turkey Government Scholarships 2024-2025 is a competitive scholarship program which is awarded to outstanding and brilliant students to pursue full- or short-term programs at the top universities in Turkey. The Turkey Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among all countries and mutual understanding among societies at large.
The Turkey scholarships provides around 5,000 full Degree Scholarships in Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. All Students who qualify will also be provided with One Year Free Turkish Language Course.
Turkey Government Scholarship Coverage
Turkey Government Scholarship covers the successful student with the following benefits:
• A University and program placement of the student
• Free Tuition Fee of the student
• A Return Flight Ticket
• Students Health Insurance
• Students Accommodation
• A 1year Turkish Language Course for the student
• Students Monthly Stipend
The program period depends on the program of study of the student.
• The successful recipient will have to undergo 4Years for bachelor plus 1 Year Turkish language preparation year.
• The successful recipient will have to undergo 2years Master’s plus 1year Turkish Language course
• The successful recipient will have to undergo 4years Ph.D. plus 1year Turkish Language course
For an applicant to qualify for Turkey Government Scholarship, one must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English or Turkish
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
The Minimum Academic Criteria
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree of which the minimum academic achievement must be 70%
- The minimum academic achievement for master’s and Doctorate degree applicants is 75%
- The minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants is 90%
Turkey Scholarship Requirements
• An applicant must have a TOEFL or IELTS which is the Test of English as a Foreign Language certification.
• An applicant must prove an official academic record, showing all certificates, courses, and grades which, he/she may have received in their academic career.
• The applicant must provide a letter of statement stating their purpose in taking this scholarship program.
• Applicants must be free from any health problems.
How To Apply for Turkey Government Scholarship
To apply for Turkey scholarship Please follow the following step by step instructions to unlock your win:
• Applicant must create an account on the website of the scholarship portal.
• Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr
• by the applicant.
• All applicants are to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
• Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
• Applicants are to fill the application on the website with the Required Documents.
The following documents must be provided by the applicant during online application:
• A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
• A recent photo of the candidate
• National exam scores are required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification.
• A Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
• Applicants’ academic transcripts
• International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS) etc.
• Language test scores
• Applicants research proposal and written work (Ph.D. applicants only)
For more information on Turkey Scholarships please kindly visit the official website provide below: