I Live Outside the U.S. Can I Get Scholarships for College in America?
Would you like to begin your review experience in the USA? Uplifting news! Various grants are accessible in the US of America for worldwide understudies. In this article, we will make sense of exhaustively about the grants presented in top colleges in the USA, their advantages, and bit by the bit application process. I Live Outside the U.S. Can I Get Scholarships for College in America? YES! It’s an obvious fact that the US is quite possibly the costliest country wherein to seek advanced education, however, don’t let that put you off, as there are many chances to acquire subsidizing for your examinations here.
As a global understudy, you will not be qualified for financing planned explicitly for US nationals. In any case, as US colleges focus on internationalization, the quantity of global grants to concentrate on in the US has developed. There are likewise US colleges that deal with need-blind admission to worldwide understudies.
The following is a determination of US grants for global understudies, a few subsidized by the US government, a few financed by confidential associations, and a few supported by unambiguous establishments.
Government-funded US scholarships for international students
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program – Perhaps the most popular government-funded US scholarship for international students, Fulbright offers scholarships for graduate students, young professionals, and artists to study in the US for one year or more. Open to international students in all fields excluding medicine.
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program – This is a non-degree scholarship program for international, experienced professionals wishing to undertake 10 months of academic study in the US. Although the funding doesn’t support degree qualifications, students are able to study and develop their knowledge at academic institutions across the nation.
University-specific US scholarships for international students
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship – Undergraduate scholarships to study in the US at American University in Washington DC. Aimed at international students who are showing leadership potential.
- Brandeis University Wien International Scholarship Program –
- Funding opportunities for high-achieving students with an interest in student community contribution.
- Clark University Global Scholars Program – Scholarships of no less than US$10,000 as well as a guaranteed $2,500 taxable stipend for a paid internship are available for first-year international applicants.
- Emory University Needs-Based Scholarship Program – Funding opportunities for international students at Emory University. Students must demonstrate financial need.
- Harvard University Scholarships – Harvard offers a range of (very competitive) international scholarships for students from all over the globe.
- Illinois State University International Awards – Illinois State offers tuition waivers, merit awards, and graduate assistantships to incoming international students.
- Iowa State University International Merit Scholarships – Merit-based scholarship program for high-achieving international students.
- Michigan State University International Scholarships – Various grants and scholarships for international students to study in the US at MSU.
- New York University Wagner International Scholarships – US scholarships to study at NYU Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.
- University of Arkansas International Scholarships – Funding opportunities for international students of varying backgrounds and nationalities.
- University of Iowa Scholarships for International First-Year Students – Various scholarships for international students starting their first year in Autumn 2024
- University of Minnesota International Scholarships – Offers a Global Excellence Scholarship, as well as the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship, a renewable scholarship that offers $15,000 per year.
GOOD LUCK! Click here for more information.