Douglas College International Student Scholarships 2024-2025
Start your study feat in Canada. Good News! Douglas College International Student Scholarships are now open. In this article, we will describe painstakingly about this grant, allure benefits and gradual request process of interested applicants in need of scholarships.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2024-2025 is a junior grant for worldwide graduates. This knowledge hides to CAD 7000 of the education fees. A maximum of 5 fit receivers will be preferred each school year.
This grant was generated in 2017 to support the conscription of worldwide sophomore juniors complicated in agile activities to Douglas College and help bureaucracy accompanying their property, and to cover the dissimilarity middle from two points worldwide and household pupil education compensations.
This award depends on the scholar’s accomplishment throughout the school year. A maximum of 5 fit receivers will be preferred each school year. The scholarships will be split evenly betwixt the Fall & Winter term.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Institution(s): Douglas College
Study in: British Colombia, Canada
Program Period: One year. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester.
Eligibility Requirement for Douglas College International Student Scholarship
To qualify for Douglas College International Student Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- For taking admission, applicants need to submit a High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% equivalent or greater.
- Applicants should meet the English Language requirements (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5).
- For more information about the admission requirements, Contact Douglas College International here.
How to Apply for Douglas College International Scholarship
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
1. After receiving an admission offer from the college, apply for the scholarship by clicking the “Apply now” button below to download and fill the application form.
2. Submit the required documents below to the following address:
Mailing: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
- The application form, completed and signed by the student.
- International waiver of anyone with access to the admission information.
- Scan of passport and the study permit (if applicable).
- proof of graduation with certified original copies if in a language other than English.
- language proof.
- A non-refundable CAD 100 application fee receipt. Pay at the Flywire Payment Portal for Douglas College:
Application ends in November 2024
To know more about Douglas College International Student Scholarship, please visit official website: