DAAD Scholarships 2024-2025
Do you want a scholarship to study in Germany? This article seeks to provide you with all the necessary information including the requirements for the scholarship, summary and coverage of the scholarship, eligibility criteria and how to apply for the scholarship that will be help you make an informed decision in applying for DAAD scholarship for your further studies.
The DAAD scholarship which is a fully funded scholarship for the batch of 2024-2025 are now open for international students to study without paying a dime in German Universities. The Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Scholarship (DAAD) Scholarships offers study options in Germany to international students especially from underdeveloped countries across the world.
DAAD Scholarship Benefits
A successful winner of the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Scholarship (DAAD) scholarship will get a chance to study at some of the best universities in Germany. These benefits include the following:
• Successful students will also receive health insurance allowance, travel grants as well as a monthly stipend to cope with the living cost in Germany.
• All Postgraduate students get €750 as a monthly stipend.
• All Students who offer Doctoral degree enjoy a monthly stipend of €1000.
• All Doctoral as well as the Master’s degree students shall benefit from health insurance.
• Travel grants will be provided to the students who offer Doctoral as well as Master’s programs.
• Tuition is free in universities in Germany.
• Students’ accommodation is completely free in the dorm provided by the university.
DAAD Scholarships 2024-2025 Application Requirement
The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in hand, and it should be at most 6 years old.
The applicant should have at least 2 years of work experience in his field.
The requirement of German or English Language totally depends on the degree program the student is opting for.
Steps to Apply for DAAD Scholarships in 2024:
- Get the application form for the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Scholarship (DAAD) fill it up with the asked credentials.
- Get the Europa’s Specimen form and make your CV which must be hand-signed.
- Along with the present occupation reference, the candidate needs to get a Motivation letter which should also be hand-signed.
- If the university asks for a Research proposal then provide it.
- You should also provide a Recommendation letter which you received from your previous university.
- Experience letter from the head under which you had been working.
- A letter of guarantee for re-employment after completing the studies and returning to the respective country (Not Mandatory).
Proof for English proficiency. Tests scores that are accepted are as follows:-
*German Language: For programs carried in German it’s an important requirement.
*IELTS: Check the website of each university to get the info regarding the band score requirement.
*TOEFL Institutional isn’t acknowledged.
- Search and apply for programs that you would like to undertake in Germany that come under the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Scholarship (DAAD) scholarship.
- After you have all the required documents mentioned above, we recommend you search for other extra documents that are required for the program that you are opting for.
- Universities may take the required documents either online or through postal service or both ways. Check for that on their website.
Hope we have been of great help to you. keep logged in for more information on scholarships. click here for more