Cornell University Scholarships 2024-2025
Cornell University Scholarship is calling!
Are you a student who is looking out for a scholarship opportunity to study abroad for a degree? then this is your perfect time to make that move as Cornell university has announced its scholarship for the academic year 2024-2025. Please take your time to read thoroughly for all the steps you might need.
Cornell scholarships are available to students with financial need, as determined by the Office of Financial Aid and Student Employment. The aid comes from several sources – university endowments, alumni gifts, and a general fund. Students who are eligible for Cornell University Scholarships may also be eligible to receive a named endowed scholarship. Especially meaningful, these scholarships are established by individuals who care deeply about Cornell and its students.
Qualifications for Cornell University Scholarships
For an applicant to receive the undergraduate scholarship, a recipient must.
• An applicant must be an international student and have attended secondary school
• The candidate must be offered admission to Cornell as an undergraduate student
• An applicant must be eligible for need-based financial aid
However, preference will be given to qualified students accepted to the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning; the College of Engineering; the Applied Economics and Management major in the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business; and majors across colleges in the biological sciences, physical sciences, and other sciences, as well as the social sciences.
Application Process for Cornell University Scholarships
All undergraduate applicants will be eligible for consideration for the Cornell University Scholarship if they have completed the admission application and have applied for financial aid. All undergraduate applicants must apply for financial aid by completing the financial aid application process for international students.
To apply for Cornell University Scholarships the following documentation is required:
• Complete the Cornell University Scholarships (Cornell’s CSS code is 3098).
• Additional information may be requested by the Cornell University Office of Financial Aid.
Requirements for Cornell University scholarships
• Cornell University does not require the essay section on the SAT or ACT.
• Applicant results will be super scored to combine your highest subsections.
• If you plan to apply to one of our test-optional colleges/schools, you are welcome to submit unofficial test scores to Cornell University. Should you be admitted and enrolled at Cornell, we will require official test scores sent from the testing agency at that time.
• Submit all required application materials January 2
• Financial aid application materials due for international student January 2
• Financial aid application materials due for February 15
• Admission decisions and financial aid awards announced Early April
• Reply to offer of admission May 1
How to access Cornell University scholarships
Applicants are to apply online through the address provided below.
TIP: APPLY ONLINE
Apply online at www.commonapp.org
For more info please visit the official admissions website on; email@example.com
Thank you for having time on this page. Do well to visit for more information.