Brescia University College Scholarship 2024-2025
Brescia University College Scholarship is inventing applications. The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize students who have distinguished themselves by their high academic achievement, their leadership skills and their involvement in co-curricular activities. Those selected as Joseph D. Moore Scholars will play a significant role in assisting President Hostetter in representing the University at a variety of events during the course of the academic year. The formalities that an applicant needs in accessing the scholarship has been provided in this article.
Brescia University College is one of the famous universities in Ontario, Canada. It is also affiliated with the top leading University of Western Ontario. It has approximately 1,500+ international and Canadian undergraduate students and a 14:1 student/faculty ratio. Brescia University has a large number of financial support programs for Canadian and international students to support their educational expenses.
Eligibility Criteria Brescia University College Scholarship
An applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Eligible Countries: Worldwide Students can apply for this international Canada scholarship 2021.
- Must have applied for an approved course at the university.
- Other Requirements: Students need to check the degree program, as the eligibility criteria are different for each field and major.
How to Apply for Brescia University College Scholarship
The following are the steps an applicant needs to follow in applying for Brescia University College Scholarship
- For applying visit the official website of Brescia University College students need to apply online.
- Fill out the application according to your type of applicant, for 101 applicants and for 105 applicant separate forms has to be filed.
- Fill out the 101 applicant form if you are currently studying at an Ontario High School, and considered as a ‘101’ applicant. Here you require a PIN from your school support team to access and conclude your application.
- All other students need to apply via form 105 applicant.
- Start enrolling at the Brescia University College by September of each year.
- Make sure to send applications before the October 31
- Fill out the online application form available on the website www.ouac.ca
- The candidates who do not satisfy the least entrance qualification but want to proceed on grounds of extracurricular pursuits must fill a separate application form provided on the official website of the university.
- All the certificates need to be sent to the official address of Brescia University.
- Once a student gets selected, the offer letter of acceptance will be sent to the official student mail address through the mail.
Application closes in October 2024
We appreciate your time with us, and we encourage you to visit our site for more information on scholarships.