Answering Legal Law Scholarship 2024-2025
Want to study law? Then you have good news! Answering Legal’s Future Attorneys of America Scholarship has opened their scholarship doors which is dedicated in choosing one law student of academic excellence, every year and awarding them with the FAAS merit scholarship as it is seen as a great honor to support law students who show ambition, perseverance and merit in their studies as well as in legal community. This article however seeks to highlight and answer questions on criteria, application date and how to access the Scholarship.
Criteria for Answering Legal Law Scholarship
Answering Legal’s Future Attorneys of America Scholarship of $5000 is made available to dedicated law students who meet the following criteria:
• An applicant must be currently enrolled at an accredited law school. This means an applicant can be accepted to a law school as an incoming 1L. Alongside other documents, provide proof of matriculation.
• An applicant must have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
• All applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript. If you are a rising 1L, please provide your undergraduate transcript.
How to apply for Answering Legal Law Scholarship
In order for an applicant to receive Answering Legal’s FAAS merit scholarship, students must meet the scholarship’s minimum criteria, and submit a completed application along with a 500-1000 written essay.
Interested students can submit their applications by the end of November 30,
Candidate must choose one of the following questions provided for your essay. Essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- How have your personal life experiences affected your outlook on the United States legal system?
- What has inspired you to pursue a career in law?
- How do you see yourself impacting the legal community in the future?
For more enquiries, kindly visit the official website of Answering Legal Law on https://www.answeringlegal.com